This work was supported by grants from Fundació La Marató TV3 (ref. 112710), the Generalitat de Catalunya (SGR2009-11), the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (PSI2010-17419, Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD2007-00012), and an ICREA Academia Distinguished Professorship awarded to CE.
EEG delta oscillations index inhibitory control of contextual novelty to both irrelevant distracters and relevant task-switch cues
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 658–672, July 2014
How to Cite
Prada, L., Barceló, F., Herrmann, C. S. and Escera, C. (2014), EEG delta oscillations index inhibitory control of contextual novelty to both irrelevant distracters and relevant task-switch cues. Psychophysiology, 51: 658–672. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12210
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- Fundació La Marató TV3. Grant Number: 112710
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: SGR2009-11
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: PSI2010-17419, CSD2007-00012
- ICREA Academia Distinguished Professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.