This work was supported by the German Research Foundation EN 906/1-1 and by a doctoral grant from the “Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes” to Rosa Grützmann.
Complementary modulation of N2 and CRN by conflict frequency
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 761–772, August 2014
How to Cite
Grützmann, R., Riesel, A., Klawohn, J., Kathmann, N. and Endrass, T. (2014), Complementary modulation of N2 and CRN by conflict frequency. Psychophysiology, 51: 761–772. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12222
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: EN 906/1-1
- “Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.