This work was supported by the Ghent University Multidisciplinary Research Partnership “The integrative neuroscience of behavioral control,” a GOA grant of Ghent University, and by grant P6/29 from the Interuniversity Attraction Poles program of the Belgian Federal Government.
Changing your mind before it is too late: The electrophysiological correlates of online error correction during response selection
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 746–760, August 2014
How to Cite
Roger, C., Núñez Castellar, E., Pourtois, G. and Fias, W. (2014), Changing your mind before it is too late: The electrophysiological correlates of online error correction during response selection. Psychophysiology, 51: 746–760. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12224
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Ghent University Multidisciplinary Research Partnership
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles program of the Belgian Federal Government. Grant Number: P6/29
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!