DJS, CEK, CLD, and JEM conceived and carried out experiments and analyzed data. JDA, NEY, and TL conceived and carried out experiments. NFS, LC, JEP, and ALR carried out experiments. This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant number R01 HL87923) and the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
An 8-month exercise intervention alters frontotemporal white matter integrity in overweight children
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 728–733, August 2014
How to Cite
Schaeffer, D. J., Krafft, C. E., Schwarz, N. F., Chi, L., Rodrigue, A. L., Pierce, J. E., Allison, J. D., Yanasak, N. E., Liu, T., Davis, C. L. and McDowell, J. E. (2014), An 8-month exercise intervention alters frontotemporal white matter integrity in overweight children. Psychophysiology, 51: 728–733. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12227
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.