This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant PP00P1_128565/1 to PHW), by a research grant from the University of Zurich (Grant 56233204 to PHW), and by a research grant from the European Commission Leonardo da Vinci Programme (VIA Project, DE/06/C/F/TH-80403) to AS.
Stress-induced cortisol secretion impairs detection performance in x-ray baggage screening for hidden weapons by screening novices
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 912–920, September 2014
How to Cite
Thomas, L., Schwaninger, A., Heimgartner, N., Hedinger, P., Hofer, F., Ehlert, U. and Wirtz, P. H. (2014), Stress-induced cortisol secretion impairs detection performance in x-ray baggage screening for hidden weapons by screening novices. Psychophysiology, 51: 912–920. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12229
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PP00P1_128565/1
- University of Zurich. Grant Number: 56233204
- European Commission Leonardo da Vinci Programme. Grant Number: DE/06/C/F/TH-80403
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!