This study was supported in part by Grant 056-25-011 from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) to Dr. Tom Smeets. Parts of these data have been presented at the 13th ESTSS conference in Bologna, Italy. We are especially thankful to Sarah Baumann, Saira Berberovic, Hans Keulers, Sarah Mauder, Andrea Nagel, Ingrid Rooijakkers, and Maxi Volk for their help in collecting the data for Study 1.
Frontal EEG asymmetry as predictor of physiological responses to aversive memories
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 853–865, September 2014
How to Cite
Meyer, T., Quaedflieg, C. W. E. M., Giesbrecht, T., Meijer, E. H., Abiad, S. and Smeets, T. (2014), Frontal EEG asymmetry as predictor of physiological responses to aversive memories. Psychophysiology, 51: 853–865. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12230
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 056-25-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!