This study was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG) as part of the Graduate School 1668/1. We thank all participants and collaborators for supporting this study.
Cardiac sensitivity in children: Sex differences and its relationship to parameters of emotional processing
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 932–941, September 2014
How to Cite
Koch, A. and Pollatos, O. (2014), Cardiac sensitivity in children: Sex differences and its relationship to parameters of emotional processing. Psychophysiology, 51: 932–941. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12233
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.