This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (31300847, 31300867), National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2011CB711000), National Center for Research Resources (UL1RR033173), National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (UL1TR000117), Scientific Foundation of Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Y2CQ013005), and National Institute of Drug Abuse (P50 DA005312) and National Institute of Aging (T32 AG000242) of the National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. The authors thank Suyong Yang for helping with data analysis. Conceived and designed the experiments: YL, TW, CF, RG. Performed the experiments: YL, TW, CF. Analyzed the data: YL, TW, DZ. Wrote the manuscript: YL, TW, LSB, RG. Contributed materials and analysis tools: YJL. Provided lab equipment for running the study: YJL. The first two authors contributed equally to the work.
The temporal course of the influence of anxiety on fairness considerations
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 834–842, September 2014
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Wu, T., Broster, L. S., Feng, C., Zhang, D., Gu, R. and Luo, Y.-J. (2014), The temporal course of the influence of anxiety on fairness considerations. Psychophysiology, 51: 834–842. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12235
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31300847, 31300867
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB711000
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR033173
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: UL1TR000117
- Scientific Foundation of Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y2CQ013005
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: P50 DA005312
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: T32 AG000242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.