Preliminary results from this research study were presented at the 51st annual meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research in Boston, MA, in 2011. This work was supported in part by NIMH grants MH098078 and MH094386 to Peter J. Lang.
Modulation of the initial light reflex during affective picture viewing
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 815–818, September 2014
How to Cite
Henderson, R. R., Bradley, M. M. and Lang, P. J. (2014), Modulation of the initial light reflex during affective picture viewing. Psychophysiology, 51: 815–818. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12236
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH098078, MH094386
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.