This research was funded by a grant No. 408/09 from the Israel Science Foundation to Gershon Ben-Shakhar and a NWO VENI grant (451-11-038) to Ewout Meijer. We wish to thank Dr. Matthias Gamer, Dr. Wolfgang Ambach, Dr. Bruno Verschuere, and Dr. Izumi Matsuda for providing us with assistance and data.
Memory detection with the Concealed Information Test: A meta analysis of skin conductance, respiration, heart rate, and P300 data
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 879–904, September 2014
How to Cite
Meijer, E. H., Selle, N. K., Elber, L. and Ben-Shakhar, G. (2014), Memory detection with the Concealed Information Test: A meta analysis of skin conductance, respiration, heart rate, and P300 data. Psychophysiology, 51: 879–904. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12239
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 408/09
- NWO VENI grant. Grant Number: 451-11-038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.