This research was supported in part by grants to Dr. al'Absi from the National Institutes of Health (R01DA016351 and R01DA027232). We would like to thank Angie Forsberg, Elizabeth Ford, Barbara Gay, and Jie Gooder for assistance with data collection and management.
Nicotine withdrawal and stress-induced changes in pain sensitivity: A cross-sectional investigation between abstinent smokers and nonsmokers
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1015–1022, October 2014
How to Cite
Nakajima, M. and Al'Absi, M. (2014), Nicotine withdrawal and stress-induced changes in pain sensitivity: A cross-sectional investigation between abstinent smokers and nonsmokers. Psychophysiology, 51: 1015–1022. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12241
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01DA016351, R01DA027232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!