This work was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG fund number OS 422/3-1).
Does a single session of Attentional Bias Modification influence early neural mechanisms of spatial attention? An ERP study
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 982–989, October 2014
How to Cite
Osinsky, R., Wilisz, D., Kim, Y., Karl, C. and Hewig, J. (2014), Does a single session of Attentional Bias Modification influence early neural mechanisms of spatial attention? An ERP study. Psychophysiology, 51: 982–989. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12247
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: OS 422/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!