The authors would like to thank all the researchers who provided additional data for this analysis. Annie Ginty is funded by an AXA Research Fund Postdoctoral Fellowship.
A tale of two mechanisms: A meta-analytic approach toward understanding the autonomic basis of cardiovascular reactivity to acute psychological stress
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 964–976, October 2014
How to Cite
Brindle, R. C., Ginty, A. T., Phillips, A. C. and Carroll, D. (2014), A tale of two mechanisms: A meta-analytic approach toward understanding the autonomic basis of cardiovascular reactivity to acute psychological stress. Psychophysiology, 51: 964–976. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12248
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- AXA Research Fund Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.