Sarah C. E. Stanton conducted this research in partial fulfillment of her Master's thesis requirements at the University of Western Ontario. This research was partially supported by a grant to Lorne Campbell from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada.
Energized by love: Thinking about romantic relationships increases positive affect and blood glucose levels
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 990–995, October 2014
How to Cite
Stanton, S. C. E., Campbell, L. and Loving, T. J. (2014), Energized by love: Thinking about romantic relationships increases positive affect and blood glucose levels. Psychophysiology, 51: 990–995. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12249
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.