M. S. Tenan is supported in full by the Department of Defense SMART Scholarship Program. This study is supported in part by the University of Texas Undergraduate Research Fellowship granted to A. J. Tweedel. The authors would like to express their gratitude towards all study participants. Shannon Owens provided graphic design services. Ashley Westrum and Shelly Duke were invaluable research assistants for this study. We would also like to acknowledge the anonymous reviewers who have invested considerable time and effort to create the best manuscript possible. The results of this present study do not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Department of Defense
Changes in resting heart rate variability across the menstrual cycle
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 996–1004, October 2014
How to Cite
Tenan, M. S., Brothers, R. M., Tweedell, A. J., Hackney, A. C. and Griffin, L. (2014), Changes in resting heart rate variability across the menstrual cycle. Psychophysiology, 51: 996–1004. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12250
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- Department of Defense SMART Scholarship Program
- University of Texas Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.