This research was supported by NARSAD, MH064159, MH082998, and the University of Pittsburgh Pilot Neuroimaging Program. Kyung Hwa Lee is now at Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. We gratefully acknowledge contributions of the volunteers who participated in this study as well as Lisa Farace, Agnes Haggerty, Emilie Mulley, and Thomas Kraynak for their help with data collection and proofreading.
Different brain activity in response to emotional faces alone and augmented by contextual information
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1147–1157, November 2014
How to Cite
Lee, K. H. and Siegle, G. J. (2014), Different brain activity in response to emotional faces alone and augmented by contextual information. Psychophysiology, 51: 1147–1157. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12254
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- NARSAD. Grant Numbers: MH064159, MH082998
- University of Pittsburgh Pilot Neuroimaging Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.