This research was supported by Israel Science Foundation, Grant 1370/12, awarded to Yulia Golland.
Studying the dynamics of autonomic activity during emotional experience
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1101–1111, November 2014
How to Cite
Golland, Y., Keissar, K. and Levit-Binnun, N. (2014), Studying the dynamics of autonomic activity during emotional experience. Psychophysiology, 51: 1101–1111. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12261
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1370/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.