This work was supported by the Academy of Finland, grant numbers 127595 and 273134 to PA and grant number 122743 to RN. The authors are grateful to Petri Kinnunen for preparing the stimulus materials and Dr. Markku Penttonen for technical assistance.
Rapid categorization of sound objects in anesthetized rats as indexed by the electrophysiological mismatch response
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1195–1199, November 2014
How to Cite
Astikainen, P., Ruusuvirta, T. and Näätänen, R. (2014), Rapid categorization of sound objects in anesthetized rats as indexed by the electrophysiological mismatch response. Psychophysiology, 51: 1195–1199. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12284
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2014
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 127595, 273134, 122743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.