This research was supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (PSI2010-15426 and Consolider INGENIO CSD2007-00012), Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del DIUE-Generalitat de Catalunya (SGR2009-092), and the European Research Council (StG-2010263145). ERP analyses were performed with the Cartool software (supported by the Center for Biomedical Imaging of Geneva and Lausanne). We would like to thank Nara Ikumi for her help in constructing and recording the sentences. We also want to thank three anonymous referees and the editor for their useful comments.
The interplay between semantic and phonological constraints during spoken-word comprehension
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 46–58, January 2015
How to Cite
Brunellière, A. and Soto-faraco, S. (2015), The interplay between semantic and phonological constraints during spoken-word comprehension. Psychophysiology, 52: 46–58. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12285
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: PSI2010-15426, Consolider INGENIO CSD2007-00012
- Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del DIUE-Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: SGR2009-092
- European Research Council. Grant Number: StG-2010263145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.