This work was supported by a post-doctoral grant (BPD/68967/2010) and FCT Investigator Grant (IF/00334/2012) from Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT; Portugal) awarded to APP, by a research grant (PTDC/PSI-PCL/116626/2010) funded by FCT and by European Regional Development Fund awarded to APP, and by two grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH; RO1 MH 040799 grant awarded to RWM; RO3 MH 078036 grant awarded to MAN). We gratefully acknowledge all the participants of this study for their contribution to science. Many thanks also to Elizabeth Thompson for her help with data acquisition, and to two anonymous reviewers for their insightful and helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Abnormal interactions between context, memory structure, and mood in schizophrenia: An ERP investigation
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 20–31, January 2015
How to Cite
Pinheiro, A. P., Del Re, E., Nestor, P. G., Mezin, J., Rezaii, N., McCarley, R. W., Gonçalves, Ó. F. and Niznikiewicz, M. (2015), Abnormal interactions between context, memory structure, and mood in schizophrenia: An ERP investigation. Psychophysiology, 52: 20–31. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12289
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT; Portugal). Grant Numbers: BPD/68967/2010, IF/00334/2012, PTDC/PSI-PCL/116626/2010
- European Regional Development Fund
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 MH 040799, RO3 MH 078036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.