The authors would like to thank Nicole Hippe and Mira Sander for their assistance with data collection, Annika Jungwirth for her assistance with data preparation, and Katy Robjant for editing. Research was funded by means of the Young Researchers' Fund of Bielefeld University and Christoph Dornier Foundation.
The trauma of peer victimization: Psychophysiological and emotional characteristics of memory imagery in subjects with social anxiety disorder
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 107–116, January 2015
How to Cite
Sansen, L. M., Iffland, B. and Neuner, F. (2015), The trauma of peer victimization: Psychophysiological and emotional characteristics of memory imagery in subjects with social anxiety disorder. Psychophysiology, 52: 107–116. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12291
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Young Researchers' Fund of Bielefeld University
- Christoph Dornier Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!