The authors would like to thank Nicole Hippe and Mira Sander for their assistance with data collection, Annika Jungwirth for her assistance with data preparation, and Katy Robjant for editing. Research was funded by means of the Young Researchers' Fund of Bielefeld University and Christoph Dornier Foundation.
The trauma of peer victimization: Psychophysiological and emotional characteristics of memory imagery in subjects with social anxiety disorder
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
How to Cite
Sansen, L. M., Iffland, B. and Neuner, F. (2014), The trauma of peer victimization: Psychophysiological and emotional characteristics of memory imagery in subjects with social anxiety disorder. Psychophysiology. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12291
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Young Researchers' Fund of Bielefeld University
- Christoph Dornier Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.