This project was supported in part by a doctoral scholarship from Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior—CAPES (Ministry of Education, Brazil).
Temporal and thermal variations in site-specific thermoregulatory sudomotor thresholds: Precursor versus discharged sweat production
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 117–123, January 2015
How to Cite
Machado-Moreira, C. A., Barry, R. J., Vosselman, M. J., Ruest, R. M. and Taylor, N. A. S. (2015), Temporal and thermal variations in site-specific thermoregulatory sudomotor thresholds: Precursor versus discharged sweat production. Psychophysiology, 52: 117–123. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12292
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2014
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior—CAPES (Ministry of Education, Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.