This study was funded by the subproject P5D “Psychophysiological correlates of CBT treatment effects in panic disorder: Anticipatory anxiety and defensive activation in PD patients during anticipation of exposure to dyspnea” (project number 01GV0614). The contribution of AOH was supported by grants Ha 1593/15-1 and Ha 1593/18-1 from the German Research Society.
Modulation of the blink reflex and P3 component of the startle response during an interoceptive challenge
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 140–148, January 2015
How to Cite
Alius, M. G., Pané-Farré, C. A., Löw, A. and Hamm, A. O. (2015), Modulation of the blink reflex and P3 component of the startle response during an interoceptive challenge. Psychophysiology, 52: 140–148. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12295
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- subproject P5D “Psychophysiological correlates of CBT treatment effects in panic disorder: Anticipatory anxiety and defensive activation in PD patients during anticipation of exposure to dyspnea”. Grant Number: 01GV0614
- German Research Society. Grant Numbers: Ha 1593/15-1, Ha 1593/18-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.