Saleh Alhumaid is a doctoral student in the Department of Public Administration at the University of North Texas whose research focuses on nonprofi t studies and emergency management. He also has 15 years of experience in public hospital administration. E-mail: SalehAlhumaid@my.unt.edu
The Nonprofit Sector: Comments on Recent Scholarly Contributions
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 197–203, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Alhumaid, S. (2013), The Nonprofit Sector: Comments on Recent Scholarly Contributions. Public Administration Review, 73: 197–203. doi: 10.1111/puar.12000
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!