Andrea Ciambra is a doctoral candidate in the School of International Studies at the University of Trento, Italy. His research deals with the European Union's energy policy, focusing in particular on the construction of an internal energy market and the achievement of the Energy 2020 energy sustainability and effi ciency targets. His recent work is concerned with the methodological implications of ideational theoretical frameworks in public policy analysis. E-mail: email@example.com
Unraveling the Public Policy Maze
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 193–197, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ciambra, A. (2013), Unraveling the Public Policy Maze. Public Administration Review, 73: 193–197. doi: 10.1111/puar.12005
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!