Cindy Mazur is alternative dispute resolution director at the Federal Emergency Management Agency. She earned her doctorate from George Mason University's School for Confl ict Analysis and Resolution. She mediates family cases for the District of Columbia Superior Court and arbitrates legal malpractice and fee dispute cases for the District of Columbia Bar. She is chair of the Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group, Workplace Confl ict Management Section. She is also a mentor/mediator in the Federal Shared Neutrals program. E-mail: email@example.com
ADR: Faster, Cheaper, Better – and Not Just for EEO Complaints
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 61–62, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Mazur, C. (2013), ADR: Faster, Cheaper, Better – and Not Just for EEO Complaints. Public Administration Review, 73: 61–62. doi: 10.1111/puar.12007
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!