Mei Wang is executive deputy director of the National Economic Research Institute in Beijing. She worked with the World Bank as a senior economist for more than 10 years in both the Washington, D.C., headquarters and in the Beijing offi ce. She is an expert in public fi nance. E-mail: email@example.com Public–Privat
Commentary: Public–Private Partnerships in China
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 311–312, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M. (2013), Commentary: Public–Private Partnerships in China. Public Administration Review, 73: 311–312. doi: 10.1111/puar.12015
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!