Heidi Jane M. Smith received her doctorate in public administration from Florida International University in Miami and is currently a visiting researcher at the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México in Mexico City. She has served as a consultant and policy analyst for the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Organization of American States, and the U.S. government on issues related to Latin America and the Caribbean. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cities as New Institutional Conduits for Public Diplomacy
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 211–213, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Smith, H. J. M. (2013), Cities as New Institutional Conduits for Public Diplomacy. Public Administration Review, 73: 211–213. doi: 10.1111/puar.12016
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!