Nathan Favero is a doctoral student in the Department of Political Science at Texas A&M University. His research interests include program evaluation, public management, educational policy, immigration, poverty, quantitative methodology, and formal theories of cooperation. E-mail: email@example.com
Evaluating Urban Public Schools: Parents, Teachers, and State Assessments
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 401–412, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Favero, N. and Meier, K. J. (2013), Evaluating Urban Public Schools: Parents, Teachers, and State Assessments. Public Administration Review, 73: 401–412. doi: 10.1111/puar.12022
Kenneth J. Meier is the Charles H. Gregory Chair in Liberal Arts and Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Texas A&M University. He is also professor of public management at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University. In addition to his major research agenda on empirical studies of public management, he is interested in race and public policy, methodological innovations in public administration, and the relationship between democracy and bureaucracy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!