Jane E. Fountain is professor of political science and public policy at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and director of the National Center for Digital Government. Her research focuses on institutional development and the implications of information and communication technologies for democracy. She is author of Building the Virtual State: Information Technology and Institutional Change (2001) and coauthor of the World Economic Forum report The Future of Government: Lessons Learned from Around the World (2011). E-mail: email@example.com
Promises and Pitfalls of Social Media Use in Government
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 370–372, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Fountain, J. E. (2013), Promises and Pitfalls of Social Media Use in Government. Public Administration Review, 73: 370–372. doi: 10.1111/puar.12025
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!