Peter Frumkin is professor of social policy at the University of Pennsylvania, where he is faculty director of the Center for High Impact Philanthropy and director of the master's program in nonprofi t leadership in the School of Social Policy and Practice. He is author of On Being Nonprofi t (2002), Strategic Giving (2006), Serving Country and Community (2010), and other books on nonprofi ts and philanthropy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Between Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 372–376, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Frumkin, P. (2013), Between Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship. Public Administration Review, 73: 372–376. doi: 10.1111/puar.12026
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!