Robert Agranoff is professor emeritus in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University Bloomington, and professor in the Government and Public Administration Program at the Instituto Universitario Ortega y Gasset in Madrid. His latest book is Collaborating to Manage: A Primer for the Public Sector (2012). He is currently working on a book on the historical development of intergovernmental management in the United States. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Public Administration History Bookshelf
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 366–369, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Agranoff, R. (2013), The Public Administration History Bookshelf. Public Administration Review, 73: 366–369. doi: 10.1111/puar.12028
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!