Albert Meijer is associate professor of public management at the Utrecht School of Governance. His research focuses on transparency, coproduction, and social media E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Understanding the Complex Dynamics of Transparency
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 429–439, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Meijer, A. (2013), Understanding the Complex Dynamics of Transparency. Public Administration Review, 73: 429–439. doi: 10.1111/puar.12032
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!