Gerald Caiden has published extensively in political science, governance, and public policy and administration. He has acted as an editorial consultant to several leading journals in the social sciences and as a reader for notable publishing houses. Caiden has also acted as a consultant, researcher, and administrator for a wide variety of public organizations at different levels of government. He is best known for his research in administrative and public sector reform, corruption and administrative ethics, and administrative culture and organizational diagnosis. E-mail: email@example.com
Public Administration in Asia
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 540–546, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Caiden, G. (2013), Public Administration in Asia. Public Administration Review, 73: 540–546. doi: 10.1111/puar.12033
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!