Jeannette Taylor is professor in the School of Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia. Her research interests include public service motivation, performance management, and information use for decision making. E-mail: email@example.com
Goal Setting in the Australian Public Service: Effects on Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 453–464, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, J. (2013), Goal Setting in the Australian Public Service: Effects on Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Public Administration Review, 73: 453–464. doi: 10.1111/puar.12040
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!