Mike Locke has been director of policy and communications for volunteering at the National Council for Voluntary Organisations since its merger in January 2013 with Volunteering England, which he joined in 2008. Previously, he was director of the Centre for Institutional Studies at the University of East London, where he led teaching and research programs on the voluntary and community sector and helped create the Institute for Volunteering Research in partnership with Volunteering England. E-mail: email@example.com
Commentary: How Can Governments Encourage Volunteering?
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 353–354, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Locke, M. (2013), Commentary: How Can Governments Encourage Volunteering?. Public Administration Review, 73: 353–354. doi: 10.1111/puar.12041
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!