Stephan Grimmelikhuijsen is a postdoctoral researcher in the Utrecht School of Governance, Utrecht University. His research interests include citizen trust in government, electronic government, transparency, and experimentation in public administration research. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Effect of Transparency on Trust in Government: A Cross-National Comparative Experiment
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 575–586, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Grimmelikhuijsen, S., Porumbescu, G., Hong, B. and Im, T. (2013), The Effect of Transparency on Trust in Government: A Cross-National Comparative Experiment. Public Administration Review, 73: 575–586. doi: 10.1111/puar.12047
Gregory Porumbescu holds a doctorate in public administration from the Graduate School of Public Administration at Seoul National University. Currently, he works in the department of Public Administration at Myongji University, Seoul. His research interests include citizen trust in government, transparency, and e-government. E-mail: email@example.com
Boram Hong holds a bachelor's degree in law from the College of Law, Seoul National University, and a master of public policy degree from the Graduate School of Public Administration, Seoul National University. She has worked as an international team manager at the Asia Society. Currently, she is writing her doctoral dissertation. Research interests include policy instruments, decision making in terms of the “identity-norm” model, sociocybernetic systems, public law, and the political process of legislation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tobin Im is professor in the Graduate School of Public Administration at Seoul National University and visiting professor in the Department of Public Administration at George Mason University. His research interests include organizational theory, government competitiveness, and information and communication technology in the public sector. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!