Sergio Fernandez is associate professor in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University Bloomington. His research focuses on privatization and government outsourcing, organizational change, leadership, and employee empowerment. E-mail: email@example.com
Employee Empowerment, Employee Attitudes, and Performance: Testing a Causal Model
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 490–506, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Fernandez, S. and Moldogaziev, T. (2013), Employee Empowerment, Employee Attitudes, and Performance: Testing a Causal Model. Public Administration Review, 73: 490–506. doi: 10.1111/puar.12049
Tima Moldogaziev is assistant professor of public fi nance and public management at the University of South Carolina. His research focuses on organizational behavior as it relates to empowerment, innovation, and performance in the public sector, contracting, and resource management. He also publishes on matters of subnational debt management, fi nancial intermediation and regulation, and municipal securities pricing and liquidity. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!