Wei Hu is assistant professor in the School of Public Administration and Policy at Renmin University of China. She earned her doctorate from Jilin University. She specializes in human resources management research.
Reforming Civil Service in Modern-Day China
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 527–529, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Hu, W. and Zhiyong Lan, G. (2013), Reforming Civil Service in Modern-Day China. Public Administration Review, 73: 527–529. doi: 10.1111/puar.12050
G. Zhiyong Lan is professor and associate dean of the School of Public Administration and Policy at Renmin University of China; he also teaches at Arizona State University, specializing in administrative reform. He earned his doctorate from the Maxwell School at Syracuse University. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!