Zachary Mohr is a doctoral candidate at the University of Kansas. His research focuses on public fi nancial management and governance. Though most of his work centers on the technical aspects of cost accounting, he believes that public fi nancial management needs to continue to engage in the political and social aspects of the budget process and fi nancial management. E-mail: email@example.com
Budgetgate: Bob Woodward's Quest for Budget Blame
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 532–534, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Mohr, Z. (2013), Budgetgate: Bob Woodward's Quest for Budget Blame. Public Administration Review, 73: 532–534. doi: 10.1111/puar.12051
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!