Zachary Mohr is a doctoral candidate at the University of Kansas. His research focuses on public fi nancial management and governance. Though most of his work centers on the technical aspects of cost accounting, he believes that public fi nancial management needs to continue to engage in the political and social aspects of the budget process and fi nancial management. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Budgetgate: Bob Woodward's Quest for Budget Blame
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 532–534, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Mohr, Z. (2013), Budgetgate: Bob Woodward's Quest for Budget Blame. Public Administration Review, 73: 532–534. doi: 10.1111/puar.12051
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!