Geoffrey Propheter is a doctoral candidate in the Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration at George Washington University. His research interests are in state and local tax policy, sports and public policy, state politics, and the philosophical dimensions of taxation. E-mail: email@example.com
Evaluating the Public Costs of Public–Private Partnerships: The Case of Professional Sports Facilities
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 523–527, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Propheter, G. (2013), Evaluating the Public Costs of Public–Private Partnerships: The Case of Professional Sports Facilities. Public Administration Review, 73: 523–527. doi: 10.1111/puar.12052
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!