John B. Stephens is associate professor of public administration and government in the School of Government at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His research interests are interagency and public policy dispute resolution, collaborative governance, and citizen participation. His research has appeared in Journal of Public Affairs Education, Journal of Public Deliberation, and School of Law Bulletin. He serves on the Steering Committee of the University Network for Collaborative Governance and is author of A Guidebook to Public Dispute Resolution in North Carolina. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Faces of Public Participation
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 518–523, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Stephens, J. B. (2013), Three Faces of Public Participation. Public Administration Review, 73: 518–523. doi: 10.1111/puar.12053
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!