Joseph Corbett is chief financial officer and executive vice president of the U.S. Postal Service. He has more than 25 years of finance, treasury, and accounting experience and more than 10 years in senior management roles at three multibillion-dollar commercial companies. He is a certifi ed public accountant and has extensive experience in strategy, fi nancial planning and analysis, accounting, Securities and Exchange Commission and fi nancial reporting, and banking and capital market transactions. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading Radical Change in Uncertain Times
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 388–389, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Corbett, J. (2013), Leading Radical Change in Uncertain Times. Public Administration Review, 73: 388–389. doi: 10.1111/puar.12056
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!