Robert L. Darbelnet became AAA president and chief executive offi cer in November 1994, after serving 11 years as chief executive offi cer of CAA-Quebec. He began his AAA career as an emergency road service driver for the Quebec Automobile Club in 1973. Darbelnet is past chairman of ITS America and the Alliance Internationale de Tourisme based in Geneva, Switzerland. He currently serves as chair of the Global Mobility Alliance and trustee of the AAA Foundation for Traffi c Safety. He is a graduate of Sainte-Foy College and Laval University in Quebec City. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: A “Bottom-Up” versus “Top-Down” Approach to Mileage-Based User Fees
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 427–428, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Darbelnet, R. L. (2013), Commentary: A “Bottom-Up” versus “Top-Down” Approach to Mileage-Based User Fees. Public Administration Review, 73: 427–428. doi: 10.1111/puar.12057
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!