John Nalbandian is a faculty member in the School of Public Affairs and Administration at the University of Kansas. E-mail: email@example.com
Contemporary Challenges in Local Government: Evolving Roles and Responsibilities, Structures, and Processes
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 567–574, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Nalbandian, J., O'Neill, R., Michael Wilkes, J. and Kaufman, A. (2013), Contemporary Challenges in Local Government: Evolving Roles and Responsibilities, Structures, and Processes. Public Administration Review, 73: 567–574. doi: 10.1111/puar.12059
Robert O'Neill, Jr., is executive director of the International City/County Management Association. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
J. Michael Wilkes is city manager of Olathe, Kansas. E-mail: email@example.com
Amanda Kaufman is assistant to the city manager in Marion, Iowa, and served as an ICMA Local Government Management Fellow with the city of Olathe, Kansas. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!