John Nalbandian is a faculty member in the School of Public Affairs and Administration at the University of Kansas. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contemporary Challenges in Local Government: Evolving Roles and Responsibilities, Structures, and Processes
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 567–574, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Nalbandian, J., O'Neill, R., Michael Wilkes, J. and Kaufman, A. (2013), Contemporary Challenges in Local Government: Evolving Roles and Responsibilities, Structures, and Processes. Public Administration Review, 73: 567–574. doi: 10.1111/puar.12059
Robert O'Neill, Jr., is executive director of the International City/County Management Association. E-mail: email@example.com
J. Michael Wilkes is city manager of Olathe, Kansas. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Kaufman is assistant to the city manager in Marion, Iowa, and served as an ICMA Local Government Management Fellow with the city of Olathe, Kansas. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!