Cadell Buss is manager of economic development for the city of Rockingham, Australia, and has extensive experience in the private sector in marketing, communications, and advertising spanning 20 years in the industries of fast-moving consumer goods, sports administration, and local government. He is graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, holds a master of business administration degree from Murdoch University, is in the fi nal stages of a degree in project management, and is currently halfway through a doctorate in business administration. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: Obstacles in Place Marketing: Solutions for Your Target Groups
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 516–517, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Buss, C. (2013), Commentary: Obstacles in Place Marketing: Solutions for Your Target Groups. Public Administration Review, 73: 516–517. doi: 10.1111/puar.12061
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!