Simone D'Souza is executive director of the Offi ce of Research, Accountability and Data in the New York City Department of Education. There, she manages work related to New York City's Progress Report and School Survey and the use of accountability and performance data at the Department of Education. She holds a bachelor's degree in political science, philosophy, and economics and master's degrees in education and business administration from the University of Pennsylvania. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: Parent Feedback: A Critical Link in Improving Our Schools
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 413–414, May/June 2013
How to Cite
D'Souza, S. (2013), Commentary: Parent Feedback: A Critical Link in Improving Our Schools. Public Administration Review, 73: 413–414. doi: 10.1111/puar.12067
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!